4G Capital IT Interns Vacancies in Kenya
Our vision is to become the number one retail finance firm in Africa by offering the best services in terms of accessibility, affordability, value and customer experience.
4 G Capital seeks to recruit IT Interns
- Assist in preparing all monthly operational & service providers bills – phone bills, ISP Bills
- Assist operations in preparing Business Intelligence reports as/when required
- Provide both onsite and remote technical & end user support
- Schedule branch visits
- Assist in managing the call-center dialer system
- Assist in data migration
- Assist in procuring all IT equipment as/when required by the Chief Technical Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field
- Previous experience in Help Desk support will be an added advantage
- Troubleshooting skills
- General support to all tasks
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post 4G Capital IT Interns Vacancies in Kenya appeared first on Fixus Jobs|Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Rwanda,NGO,United Nations.