Internships. Kenya National Commission On Human Rights
- To work closely with programme staff in order to learn from the work of the Commission in its various departments.
Key Skills, Qualifications and competences for Internship
- A degree/ Diploma from a recognized university in a relevant field
- Good ICT skills
- Proven research capability
- Ability to work effectively and take instructions from seniors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to social justice
- Some exposure in a relevant field will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualities, please send your application letter together with a detailed CV, a daytime telephone contact, and names and telephone contacts of three referees so as to reach us by 26th August, 2016 addressed to: The Commission Secretary, Kenya National Commission on Human Rights Lenana Road, CVS Plaza, 1st Floor P. O. Box 74359-00200 NAIROBI. Or hand delivered to: Kenya National Commission on Human Rights, Wajir Regional Office, Off Airport Road/ Public Works/Wagberi area, P.o. Box 363-70200, Wajir,Kenya Or by email to: NorthernKenya@knchr.org
The post Internships. Kenya National Commission On Human Rights appeared first on Fixus Jobs|Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Rwanda,NGO,United Nations.