Kenya: DATA MANAGER – NAIROBI, KISII & MIGORI
Organization: University of Maryland
Closing date: 16 Sep 2016
The Data Manager will be responsible for handing data collected from University of Maryland’s supported health facilities and programs. He/she will be based at the central office responsible for data cleaning & entry, data analysis and development of databases to accommodate the program needs. He/she will part of the Strategic Information team and report to the Strategic Information Advisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of data from facilities including data cleaning, standardization and data entry into project database for reporting
- Development and updating of data collection tools
- Ensure that data systems are operational and updated
- Data reconstruction and computerization from source documents
- Development of databases for program supported activities as needed
- Data analysis
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports for dissemination to program teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Health Informatics, Statistics or Mathematics.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with HIV data systems
- Good Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills,
- Advanced Computer skills including advanced MS excel and MS Access
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiar with USG HIV-related donor reporting requirements
- More than 3 years of experience in handing health related health information systems.
- Skills in Database development
How to apply:
If you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016. Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.