Kenya: KEY POPULATIONS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST – NAIROBI
Organization: University of Maryland
Closing date: 16 Sep 2016
Reporting to the KP Advisor, this position will work to ensure quality care to key populations including PWID and sex workers using health oriented approach including capacity building of the clinical technical team and facility staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality clinical patient care including leading clinical effectiveness efforts, ensuring implementation of recommended clinical protocols and national guidelines;
- Support the implementation of HIV prevention combination packages specific to various key populations
- Support clinical team in implementation of harm reduction strategies including management of HIV and related diseases;
- Provide mentoring to clinical teams with the goal of performance improvement in the overall patient care
- Organize and facilitate in various CPDs based on National Curricula.
- Organize and co-ordinate facilitation of journal review meetings and CMEs at designated facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Registration with relevant board
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience working with KP & quality improvement programs
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience working in HIV programs
How to apply:
If you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016. Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.