Kenya: TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD-NAIROBI
Organization: University of Maryland
Closing date: 16 Sep 2016
The Team Lead will work to ensure proper transfer of the global organizational clinical agenda by providing technical assistance and capacity building to the clinical technical team and facility staff.
- Provide high quality clinical patient care including leading clinical effectiveness efforts, ensuring implementation of recommended clinical protocols and national guidelines;
- Support clinical team in management of HIV and related diseases;
- Operationalize data demand and information use at TA team level and site level;
- Onsite mentoring to clinical teams with the goal of performance improvement in the overall patient care;
- Examine facility operations and systems and recommend ways to improve outputs and outcomes;
- Represent organization in technical capacity at District level and Facility level meetings;
- Organize and facilitate trainings using National curricula;
- Evaluate outcomes of training activities and share recommendations;
- Organize and facilitate in various CPDs based on National Curricula; and
- Organize and co-ordinate facilitation of journal review meetings and CMEs for TA team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine; Registration with Medical practitioners and dentists board
- 5 years’ experience in HIV service delivery
- Management experience
- Experience managing teams
- Interpersonal skills, writing skills, computer skills
How to apply:
If you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September, 16 2016. Candidates are required to quote the title of the position being applied on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.