Programmer Internship NGO Vacancy in Thika
Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an experienced programmer to work on internship basis.
Education and experience:
The preferred person should have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with DHTMLX / Paradox/C++ is an added advantage
- Written reporting skills
- Very fluent in English
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45min
Salary: Based on qualifications and skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.orgImportant:
Let the resume and application letter hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
The two documents must be in pdf format
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The post Programmer Internship NGO Vacancy in Thika appeared first on Fixus Jobs|Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Rwanda,NGO,United Nations.