Surveillance Assistant Officer Job at Hoggers
Surveillance Assistant Officer Job at Hoggers Limited
Hoggers limited is a leading food service retailer in Kenya. Our brands in Kenya include Steers, Debonairs and Ocean Basket.
We would like to recruit a Surveillance Assistant Officer
The jobholder will be responsible for overall protection of Company assets and all that visit the employers premises.
Surveillance Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Report directly to the managing director on any Security and Surveillance related issues
- Protect the assets and maintain the integrity of the Company using CCTV observation
- Identify activities and behaviors that are in violation of the Company’s policies and procedures
- Assist in investigations of disciplinary cases of the Company.
- Put forward any measurements to sharpen security or improve safety and security.
- Ensure that all CCTV systems are operational and that regular off site backups is being maintained
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Managing Director and the immediate supervisor
Qualifications for Surveillance Assistant Job
- Diploma/ Degree in Criminology or Security management
- Must have certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to sit for long hours observing the CCTV monitors
- One year and above working experience
- Ability to observe and recall specific incidents and persons
- Strong investigative skills
- Able to meet work deadlines and send reports timely
- Must have integrity
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title SURVEILLANCE ASSISTANT OFFICER as the subject before 10th September, 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The post Surveillance Assistant Officer Job at Hoggers appeared first on Fixus Jobs|Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Rwanda,NGO,United Nations.