- Company: Citi
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the CitiEast Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It’s the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses CitiKenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients. As a part of our business focus and broader market reach, in 1999 we expanded our target market to cater to the emerging and vibrant middle and lower market tiers.
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 4 is an entry level role responsible for the processing of all regular, restricted and legal transfers in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform moderately complex cash & trade operation tasks, by providing processing assistance for assigned projects.
- Process client and firm payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Provide instructions for a variety of tasks, including receipts and authentication, processing and recording, and reporting and reconciliation
- Perform cash management operations, including cash handling, check processing, return items and lock-box operations
- Participate in UAT, implementation, and assist with training new team members including training initiatives as required
- Monitor and report errors to ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Follow procedures and controls required for custody accounts
- Provide feedback on project related activities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree Upper Second Division
Closing Date : 14th November, 2020