- Company: National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Drafting/compiling reports on environmental complains reported in the media
- Research and compilation of NECC component of the state of environment report
- Carrying out investigative field visits on complains received by NECC
- Conducting research, investigations and surveys in the field of environment.
- Compiling research findings.
- Managing case documents, evidence items and samples before and after analysis
- Preparing work plans and budgets for NECC activities.
- Participating in public hearings
- Participating in environmental case discussions and hearings
- Collecting, tabulating and recording data on environmental complaints
- Developing a data base on environmental information
- Preparing periodic reports and findings on complaints
- Supervising researchers working under him or her
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Env. Sciences, Env. Studies, Community Development, Natural Resources Management, Geo-informatics, Env. health and Safety, Biological and Physical Sciences, Biostatistics or any other relevant fi
- Proficiency in computer application.
- Three (3) years working experience in environmental field
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Closing Date : 23rd November, 2020