- Company: Digital Divide Data (DDD)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
DDD believes talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either. In 2001, we saw the need to bring tech skills and living-wage work to men and women in underserved communities in Asia. It was here that DDD helped plant the seed for a socially responsible outsourcing practice known as impact sourcing.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that associates understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitoring associates’ productivity, Prepare and submit performance reports and provide constructive feedback and coaching, orienting, and training associates; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintain time-keeping, ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures, and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Pass on information from upper management to associates and vice versa
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Occasionally meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Team motivation and participate in appraisal processes
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Data entry
- A Diploma or degree in a management course (one in Project management is an added advantage)
- Proven experience as a supervisor or a relevant role
- Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good, Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
A successful candidate for this position will be:
- Detail Oriented – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Positive Attitude – the culture at SALIX is very collaborative and we strive to provide an enjoyable work environment. We look for people that will enhance our culture.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
- Proven ability to solve complex problems methodically
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Closing Date : 6th November, 2020