- Company: BIMAS Kenya Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following Internship positions
Loan officer Internships
- Diploma in Business management, Business administration or cooperative management
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above .
NB: Loan officer Internship opportunities are available in our various field offices and (NOT in Head office).
We have offices in:-
Voi, Marimanti, Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, EMALI, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Utawala,,Runyenjes, Karatina, ZOMBE
POINTS TO NOTE
- Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
- Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
- Kindly note that our internship opportunities are not compensated.
BIMAS Kenya Limitedis an equal opportunity employer
Applications clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ………………………………” to be addressed to:
P.O. Box 46987 – 00100
Soft copy applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
‘’Tourism Fund is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. “Minorities and persons living with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply
The candidates must also attach the following
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- EACC clearance
- HELB clearance certificate
- Valid KRA compliance i-tax certificate.
- Clearance from a reputable credit reference bureau
The terms of appointment for the positions of Manager Supply Chain Management shall be for a Five (5) year contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Closing Date : 22nd November, 2020