- Company: L’Oréal
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
The world leader in beauty, L’OrÃ©al is present in 140 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands include Kiehl’s, LancÃ´me, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent BeautÃ©, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, KÃ©rastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’OrÃ©al Paris, and more. For more than a century, L’OrÃ©al has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group’s mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, then please follow L’OrÃ©al for regular updates and an inside look at our beauty business.
We are ambitiously setting out to find those who stop at nothing to make their dreams come true.
If you are successful, you will be joining a young and diverse team of passionate professionals who love their craft and do it with a world class excellence. You will be trained in an agile space by people who seek to transform lives with powerful brands and missions.
Professional Products Division (PPD)
At L’OréalProfessional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Professional Products founded the L’Oréalgroup more than 110 years ago.
Always hand-in-hand with hairdressers. Always creating connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market.
Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Your Mission in this role
- To understand the Professional Products Division catalogue, Brand DNA and be able to make advisory recommendations to the divisions clients.
- To Understand the PPD process, stakeholders and partners to support the growth of the business unit through great stakeholder management and process optimization
- To curate and manage launches and relaunches
- Social Media and influencer management (creation of content calendars and facilitating giveaways)
- Crafting and executing innovating marketing plans
- Creation of order sheets to help manage clients expectations in terms of stocks and help sales representatives make orders remotely
- Generation of reports; monthly salons performance, stock, etc.
- Coordination of trainings with the help of the Salons Educator
To excel in this role:
- You are passionate and expressive in matters brands, beauty or creativity
- You are analytical with great excel skills
- You have a strong background in organizing events
- You have great work ethic with a knack for balancing priorities
- You are ambitious, empathetic and an agile learner
- And the usual; you have a business degree,
Closing Date : 3rd December, 2020