- Company: Bupo East Africa (Ltd)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
The Veterinarian will be responsible for providing technical service and training as well as achieving sales objectives.
- Veterinary- related matters.
- Identify new business opportunities in Sub-Sharan Africa.
- Manage key accounts in the poultry, dairy, beef and swine industries.
- Provide technical expertise and support.
- Development of technical and marketing material.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree
- Registered with the Kenya Veterinary Council
- 3 years field experience
- Be able to communicate in English
- Valid passport, driver’s license and own car
- Experience in Poultry vaccines would be advantageous
- Experience in hatcheries will also be an advantage
Kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB : Please state the position as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 29th Nov, 2020