- Company: Samasource
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Samasourcewas founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we’ve employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasourcewas born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. â€‹â€‹ We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world’s largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.
About the Job:
In preparation for Samasource’s next phase of growth, we are sourcing for an experienced and seasoned Employee Engagement Specialist.
The incumbent will be responsible for employee engagement in Global Service Delivery(GSD) teams to include developing and executing internal communication plans, special programs and assisting leaders with their department level engagements. Also responsible for monitoring local media as it relates to Samasourceand our clients. Ensures the Global Marketing team is aware and informed on East Africa communication plans and media events. Maintains a pulse on Employee sentiment and helps with managing escalations.
- Engage employees (especially service delivery staff) to enable a more productive and sustainable work environment.
- Develop defined engagement plans with measurable outcomes on Employee satisfaction, communication of company goals and programs, and support change management.
- Monitor employee social media and flag any potential issues to leadership.
- Employee Engagement surveys – Help drive efforts related to using data and survey outcomes to identify & build action plans with the most valuable themes and stories to help our teams improve engagement and experience within GSD.
- Culture – helps create an inclusive, value based, and fun culture within GSD by implementing meaningful opportunities for teams to interact.
- Advise leadership from team leaders up to executive on how to better engage with employees.
- Be the expert on engagement and support cross functional change management programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations; marketing focus is an advantage
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a large business
- Team leadership experience
- Marketing experience and Social media knowledge is an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in corporate environment
- 2+ years leading teams
- Creativity in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward the success of a goal
- Relationship-building skills with business leaders, the community, and the target audience of employees, clients, or others
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Empathy, using skills that allow the Engagement Specialist to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise
- Engaging, having a natural like of people, a knack for leading, and sales skills that help engage others in goals
Closing Date : 13th November, 2020