- Company: Mirema School
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya
The Mirema dream started off way back in 1997 when a couple called for a family meeting to share their desire to start a school.
Nurture students through instruction, training, and modelling to enable them acquire quality education that will enable them thrive in the 21st century work and living environment.
- Enthusiastic teachers with high aspirations for themselves and for learners and who can establish and maintain a culture of behavior for learning.
- Ability to deliver learning with a global perspective using the Cambridge attributes
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated individuals
- Persons of good conduct and high personal integrity
- Teachers who are ready to actively participate in extracurricular activities.
- Successful team players
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop effective lesson plans and assessment strategies in line with assessment guidelines and curriculum specifications.
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities of the school and be involved in school development
- Delivering an exceptional 21st Century learning experience for the learners using the blended approach.
- Degree in Education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering learning using Cambridge Guidelines
- A commitment to and understanding of the wider aspects of learner development including PSHE, Global Perspectives
- Tech savvy: Ability to teach online classes and use but not limited to email, Microsoft office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Any one or more additional advantage skills; creative arts, drama, music, cookery etc.
Key Subjects Combinations
- French (Key) – English – Art or History
- Geography (Key) – RE – English
Qualified candidates to send their application and a detailed CV mentioning on the subject “School Driver’’ to
Closing Date : 6th November, 2020