- Company: Space and Style
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Space and StyleLtd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002, steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions. It is through the strength of our products that we have the potential to be market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region. OUR VISION Our vision is to revolutionarize the building and construction industry in the region and to be a market leader in the pioneer of innovative specialized building product concepts. OUR OBJECTIVE To partner with builders and suppliers in the provision of specialized building material solutions MISSION: To offer high quality affordable environmental friendly building materials and superior customer service VALUES AND BELIEFS At the heart of our company is our belief in integrity and professional practice
Space and StyleLtd is a roofing manufacturing and a leading distributor of specialized building products.
We have an opening for an IT Assistant.
- Must have a good technical background enough to understand the manufacturing technology and processes.
- Strong computer and research skills
- Understand operating standards of current or superior products that are in the range of the manufacturing operations
- Knowledge in basic networking skills will be an added advantage, a course in CCNA and or HCIA will be highly considered.
- A degree in IT or computer science or any related field.
- 1 – 2 year experience (relevant internship experience considered)
- Windows / Linux
- Firewall Configuration
- Software Patching and Updating
- Configuring Windows Security
- IT Troubleshooting
- Hardware/Software/Network Fundamentals
- Operating Systems
Send applications to
Screening is on a rolling basis.
Closing Date : 4th December, 2020