- Company: Mirema School
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya
The Mirema dream started off way back in 1997 when a couple called for a family meeting to share their desire to start a school.
Nurture students through instructions, training, and modelling to enable them acquire quality education for life.
- Enthusiastic teachers with high aspirations for themselves and for learners and who can establish and maintain a culture of behavior for learning.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated individuals
- Persons of good conduct and high personal integrity
- Teachers who are ready to actively participate in extracurricular activities.
- Successful team player
- Exude competencies, skills, attributes and proficiencies that are in line with curriculum they are competent in teaching
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop effective lesson plans and assessment strategies in line with assessment guidelines and curriculum specifications.
- Contribute to extra-curricular activities of the school and be involved in school development
- Delivering an exceptional 21st Century learning experience for the learners – both online and face to face (blended approach).
- ECDE Certificate/ Diploma
- Vast experience on competency Based Curriculum methodologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- TSC registration
- Should be able to teach all subjects either in PP1 or PP2
- Tech savvy: Ability to teach online classes and use but not limited to email, Microsoft office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Any one or more additional advantage skills; creative arts, drama, music, cookery etc.
Qualified candidates to send their application and a detailed CV mentioning on the subject “School Driver’’ to
Closing Date : 6th November, 2020