- Company: Mirema School
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
The Mirema dream started off way back in 1997 when a couple called for a family meeting to share their desire to start a school.
Oversee the day to day transport activities and ensure that children are safely picked up in the morning, brought to school and dropped in the evenings.
- Enthusiastic, organized, professional driver with proven ability to lead a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Innovative and self-motivated individual
- A person of good conduct and high personal integrity Job Description
- Timely facilitation of children to and from school and to other official duties.
- Ensure safety of children, vehicle and other road users while on a trip
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness all the time.
- Keep vehicle movement logbook up to date.
- Check mechanical and operational soundness of the vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle allocated to you has all the necessary safety and security equipment.
- Ensure that the vehicle is serviced and maintained as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Check and ensure that all vehicle tools and accessories are in place and in good working condition.
- Undertake minor repairs and recommend for major vehicle repairs.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked in secure areas when travelling
- Keep abreast of traffic laws and ensure adherence.
- Report all vehicle malfunctions to the operations office.
- Ensure display of insurance certificate sticker in the vehicles allocated to them.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of a KCSE certificate or its equivalent.
- A valid Kenyan driving license class BCE.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- At least five years’ experience in driving class B, C and E vehicles with safe driving record.
- Experience in a school set up will be an added advantage How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application and a detailed CV mentioning on the subject “School Driver’’ to
Closing Date : 6th November, 2020