- Company: Hublink
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
HublinkCompany Limited is a leading Human Resources and Training Consultancy specializing in corporate Recruitment, Impactful and transformational Soft Skills Training in Team Building, Relationship Management and Exceptional Customer Service with a wide experience of providing human resource and organization development solutions across Kenya and the region.
The role holder will be responsible for driving Sales by identifying and managing customer and influence potential clients to buy technical training laboratories equipment to TVETs, hospitals and universities.
- To promote and sell technical training laboratories equipment by demonstrating the advanced technical functions of the product as well as their uses and benefits.
- Preparing tenders, proposals, quotations, while ensuring delivery of monthly volume targets and providing basic pre and post-sales support.
- Answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products to the market.
- Tracking of enquiry, conversion to orders and ensure timely billing to the customers
- Generating purchase orders and sales receipts while maintaining strong customer relations.
- Ensuring the collection of outstanding from the customers as per the credit period
- Ensuring the contribution as per the agreed / budgeted targets
- Should have relevant technical qualification of a diploma in mechanical, electronic, electrical, or mechatronic engineering,
- Good communication skills and ability to use English and Kiswahili in explaining equipment operations to clients.
- Good presentation skills with ability to understand and disseminate technical concepts effectively with ease and fluency
- Willingness to travel extensively in the country as may be required and dictated by business growth.
- Good analytical and organization skills coupled with basic project management awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional and friendly demeanor.
A basic retainer and very attractive commissions will be offered to the best candidate with qualifications, experiences and right attitude.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
Hublinkis an equal provider of employment opportunities
Due to the large number of applicants we commit to only contact shortlisted candidates.
Closing Date : 6th November, 2020