- Company: Sentinel Africa Consulting Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying new business prospects, maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Diploma or Degree in Related in field
- Aggressive and self-driven.
- Vibrant and an Excellent Communicator.
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solving skills
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing environment.
- Creating and maintaining sales pipelines
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business, Negotiating the terms of agreement, and closing sales
- Respond to all customer inquiries promptly and professionally
- Contribute to the business development and any sales related work in the team
- Ensuring adequate communication with the customer, post delivery service and forwarding feedback/complaints/changes from the customers
- Compiling of individual sales reports as per the company requirements.
- Ensuring In depth product knowledge of the products
Closing Date : 20th November, 2020