- Company: Bethesda Healthcare Services
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Bethesda Health Care Services Company Limited is situated in Nandi County, Nandi Hills town along the Hospital road next to Olympic Service Station. The clinic was established and registered under the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board, as a private medical clinic in the year 2012. The clinic is staffed with qualified, experienced and registered personnel. The clinic opens from Monday to Sunday and during public holidays.
Provide efficient, effective, quality clinical services to patients following established treatment protocols.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Confirm any questionable and notifiable diseases and report them to the Head of Clinical Services
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- In collaboration with the medical and nursing team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Handle referrals from subordinate health facilities.
- When necessary, arrange for patient referrals or consultations to other health facilities for specialty or higher-level management.
- Participate in outreaches or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
- Handle patient data/ information confidentially at all times.
- Prepare the weekly plans/schedules and reports.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of all activities to preserve dignity of patients.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinical team in improving patient care.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Registered with Clinical Officer Council
Closing Date : 12th November, 2020