- Company: Sentinel Africa Consulting Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Sentinel Africa Consulting Limitedis a Risk Management Consultancy headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. Our vision is to be the advisor of choice and we aim to achieve this by obsessively going about making our clients and partners win. Our view on risk management is two-fold;
The Marketing and Public Relations Manager position with Sentinel Africa will provide support for all company verticals including Consultancy and training. The strategy and execution of our marketing and public relations activities plays a critical role in the overall success of the organization and we are looking to bring more consistency and expand our opportunities.
The primary function of the Marketing and Public Relations Manager position is the creation and
execution of a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan for Sentinel Africa.
We are seeking a highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic individual for our rapidly growing
organization. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing and PR at the
corporate level and support of the individual platform functions on a day‐to‐day basis.
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence
- Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Sentinel Africa standards and expectations
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
- Actively market and promote Sentinel Africa news and corporate activities
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials including RFQ/RFP responses, new business meeting pitch and prep, presentations, etc
- Develop branded materials as needed
- Manage and assist the team in maximizing membership potential with various local, regional and national corporate memberships, associations and affiliations
- Develop and continually evaluate the public relations strategy and marketing strategy
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials
- A minimum of 3 years Proven working experience in public relations/marketing required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Closing Date : 20th November, 2020