- Company: Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (EPN)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (EPN) is a Christian, not for profit, independent NGO committed to the provision of quality pharmaceutical services as a means to achieving global goals and targets on health and access to medicines. EPN is a worldwide network of associations, institutions, and individuals who have an interest or are involved in the delivery of just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services.
- Develop and conduct baseline studies in the minilab member countries
- Define what data can be collected to demonstrate results
- Develop a tool for data collection and analysis of sub-standard and counterfeit medicines
- Develop methodology for receiving and reviewing the reports from the minilab members
- Monitoring & Evaluation for the minilab activities
- Undertake individual follow up on the actions with each minilab member on a monthly basis.
- Facilitate the development and distribution of relevant documents/materials on issues affecting the minilab project
- Prepare regular reports under this activity in keeping with donor commitments
- Support Communication officer with the necessary materials for bimonthly publication on the progress of the minilab
- Assist in preparation of an international publication
- Assist in the organization of the annual Minilab workshop
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Assist in M&E
Job Specification (Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required)
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmacy Technology
- Min 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong experience in technical writing, ideally with experience in a health-related
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite application, database management. Familiarity with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in French is mandatory
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work
- Willingness to travel, as required.
Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network
Please note that the interview will be conducted in French.
Closing Date : 10th November, 2020