- Company: Mdundo.com
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Mdundo is one of Africa’s leading music services with 5,000,000 monthly users, 80,000 African musicians and 1.5m international songs available. Mdundo has a focus in 15 African countries and aims to grow to 18,000,000 users within the next two years. We offer millions of songs from Africa and abroad for free downloads and streaming directly from our website and android app including the newest releases, DJ Mixes, Playlists, podcasts and music news. Mdundo is a publicly listed company at Nasdaq First North in Copenhagen.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated B2B Marketer & Strategist to develop and implement Mdundo’s marketing of Mdundo’s Audio Ads products targeting media buyers and marketing professionals. You’ll be supporting our highly performing pan-African Ad-Sales team currently present in Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria and Ghana. Mdundo is a publicly listed company at the stock exchange Nasdaq First North in Copenhagen and as a part of the leadership team, you will be directly responsible for the results of the company.Mdundo has developed “Mdundo for Brands” as a platform to attract and engage with Africa’s biggest agencies and advertisers. The platform is highly data driven and our aim is to serve personal and highly influential advertisements to our audience. Mdundo’s commercial focus is on Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria and Ghana and our solutions are targeting the top advertisers and agencies in each country. Our main product is the “Mdundo Audio Ads” which is an audio advertisement embedded in front of all songs downloaded from Mdundo.
You will lead the B2B Marketing efforts with the key objectives of:
- Develop marketing & sales material for the Mdundo Ad-Sales team.
- Increase awareness of Mdundo as an influential and data-driven marketing channel.
- Increase engagements with the target audience (media buyers and marketing professionals) to secure top-of-mind positions.
- Build a strong pipeline through B2B Marketing activities across Africa for the ad-sales team.
- Develop strong pitches and pitch decks for priority clients across Africa.
- Develop and implement the overall B2B marketing strategy for the Mdundo Ad-Sales team targeting media buyers and marketing professionals including execution of weekly, monthly and quarterly activities for the Ad-Sales team to strengthen B2B relationships and brand-position.
- Work with the branding team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Present to the branding team new trends, assess new data and keep the team up to date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions as well as create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Create exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of branding development and multichannel marketing models.
- Have a track record of crafting and implementing marketing strategies targeting business professionals.
- Extensive experience developing campaign proposals for major advertisers.
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital advertisement experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills (writing, verbally as well as graphically).
Closing Date : 6th December, 2020