- Company: Standard Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
The Standard Groupcomprises The Standard newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the position of Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
Responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling and supervising the work of the team of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and team’s volume against set annual revenue targets and to maintain excellence in customer service.
Overall Purpose Of The Job
Reporting to the Commercial Manager – Broadcast the role is will be responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling and supervising the work of the team of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and team’s volume against set annual revenue targets and to maintain excellence in customer service.
- Generate monthly sales and collection reports in consultation with the Commercial Manager;
- Develop strategies to help the Group increase its market share in new and existing business;
- Identify new ideas and sales opportunities as well as plan for their implementation through Business Executives;
- Carry out regular reviews of client lists, daily and monthly plans for the Business Executives;
- Carry out client visits with the Business Executives when necessary;
- Carry out regular sales meeting with staff to review sales progress and maintain good employee relations;
- Ensure a high degree of staff morale and discipline by providing performance-driven leadership;
- Undertake quarterly appraisals of KPIs.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field from a recognized institution.
Marketing Society of Kenya, Chartered Institute of Management Professional Qualification or its equivalent from a recognized institution
Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Skills And Other Attributes
- Ability to work within established rules, regulations, Policies and practices.
- Ability to make independent decisions
Closing Date : 12th November, 2020