- Company: Serium Global Logistics Ltd
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Serium Global Logistics Ltdis a licensed shipping services provider and clearing & forwarding company connecting Kenya and East Africa to 500 airports and more than 1,000 seaports globally. Serium Global Logistics Ltdcuts through supply chain complexities involved in shipping, importation and exportation of commodities out of and into Africa thereby helping manufacturers, their agents or end users; traders, governments and NGOs to concentrate on their core operations. We operate across Africa, Europe, Asia, America and Middle East through a multimodal platform for ocean freight, air freight and road transportation. We put maximum emphasis on cargo safety, security and compliance to health requirements.
Serium Global Logistics is seeking to recruit a highly talented and experienced Director of Sales and Marketing to lead the Sales & Marketing Department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven experience and exceptional ability in meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. Besides an outstanding track record in sales generation and optimization, as the ideal candidate in this position, you will be responsible for designing strategic sales plans, assessing costs and deep competition analytics in order to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The suitable candidate should be able and build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Minimum of 10 years sales and marketing experience in shipping or freight logistics management. Candidate with 15 years cummulative experience in sales operations of a busy shipping and/or logistics management organization have added advantage.
- . Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales in shipping or freight logistics organization, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. MBA will be added advantage.
Please remember to state clearly the position you are interested in, along with why you would like to work at Serium Global Logistics Ltd.
Closing Date : 6th December, 2020