- Company: Minet Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Minet is a trusted pan-African advisor that meets the uncertainties of tomorrow by delivering risk and human capital solutions today. As the largest Aon Global Network Correspondent, Minet has access to a network of over 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries as well as proprietary data, research and analytics which enable us to manage and secure the risks of tomorrow and provide clients with an unrivaled advantage.
Market Minet’s Products and Services to attract new business and ensure growth and retention of clients
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clearly articulate value propositions for segments and industries for existing and prospective clients.
- Develop business growth strategies to help drive revenue growth.
- Creating targeted sales and marketing plans.
- Understand client needs and be able to tailor solutions to address them.
- Participate in product development and creation of marketing collaterals to support targeted value propositions.
- Participate in development of various products distribution channels.
- Develop a credible pipeline of prospective clients.
- Develop a calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Provide weekly and monthly production reports.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar position within the insurance industry.
- Experience in sales management with a proven track record.
Competency and Attributes
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good negotiation and networking skills.
- Passionate, confident, energetic, and proactive.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your application and resume to
quoting the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 20th November, 2020