- Company: Glantix Solutions ltd
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Glantix is a convenient Networking, computers & Electronics online shop. We have partnered with well renowned IT & Electronics Distributors to offer the best deals. The customer convenience is a priority and thus we offer same day delivery services to all major towns in Kenya. We have qualified customer service team to help you as a customer make a more informed and suitable decision. Furthermore we process all orders on the same day as long as the customer has paid in time. Customers particularly in Nairobi and its environs receive their goods same day while the rest they may receive the following day depending on the distance and the time of Processing. We are dealers in APC, Apple, Brother, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Dahua, Datacard, Dell, Epson, Evolis, Hikvision, Hisense, HP, Lenovo, Mecer, Mercury, Linksys, MikroTik, Panasonic,Tp-Link, Ubiquiti Networks, Seagate, Toshiba, TCL, Transcend, Sony, Western Digital, sandisk brands as well as many others. Our products have warranty as per the manufacturers` warranty terms and conditions.
We are looking for a creative Web Content editor to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging website and social media content and drive business success with it, we want you in our team! As a Content editor, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall website content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage website products including updating prices and content when they change as well as adding new products and removing old products.
- Come up with creative ideas on content and banners to be shared on our various social media platforms
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating.
- Managing content on social media accounts including Facebook Twitter and Instagram.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Degree in marketing, IT or related field
- Good command of English language
- Familiarity with publishing
- Excellent skills in photo editing and experience in photo editing software.
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Well organized and keen to details
- Must be proactive and creative enough to work under minimum supervision
- Young, motivated and a fast learner.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Unquestionable level of integrity
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV and cover letter to
quoting their expected salary. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 4th December, 2020