- Company: Kenafric Industries Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Founded in 1987 by the Chedda family, Kenafric Industries Limitedis one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya. Kenafric employs over 1500 people directly and touches the lives of more than 7500 people indirectly. The vision of the founders and relentless hard work over 25 years has given Kenafric a unique platform to grow tremendously in the African markets. Read More
Department & Section: Beverage Division
Main Purpose of this Position:
To achieve regional sales targets by delivering growth, profitability and cash flow targets to meet business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve sales targets and customer base growth.
- Monitor and achieve cash flow targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Achieve Cost targets
- Implement departmental strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Vetting and adding new direct and indirect customers, enhancing business scope.
- Implement efficient route to market, ensuring accurate & timely tracking & reporting of primary and secondary sales, ensuring down the line support.
- Developing customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped.
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieving on time error free and in-full order fulfillment and liquidate slow moving and dead stocks.
- Managing talent in respective territory including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Finished goods
- Co. Vehicle
- Supply Chain
- Degree in Sales and marketing.
- Professional Membership
Job / Functional Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience- Prior beverage experience is beneficial.
Applications to be sent to
with the subject- Area Sales Manager-Mombasa
Closing Date : 13th November, 2020