- Company: Little Cab
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Little Cabstarted operations in Kenya in 2016 with backing from Safaricom, Kenya’s biggest telecoms operator. Its entry into the local online taxi-hailing space sparked off a price war that marked it against Uber and Taxify, both of which have a strong following in the East African country.
Little is looking for a Head of Sales to join our team as we seek to grow our corporate portfolio over the coming months. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the market and people management to succeed in this role.
- Deliver growth and sales numbers by successfully managing individual and remote sales representatives from different countries.
- Creating a strong potential sales pipeline to secure customer onboarding in all markets.
- Able to create a strong account management process to get regular feedback from the customer to grow.
- Able to present, project and conclude strategies, that are also well-executed to bring the outcomes.
- Know-how and push the strong lead generation process and create recurring sales.
- Coaching, recruitment, and performance monitoring of sales representatives & third party sales agents.
- Able to run different product portfolios and targeted revenue Month on Month.
- Able to run and grow the fully digital sales process from lead generation to contract.
- Precise in reporting and displaying the sales, revenue, and expenses statements along with projected numbers for the present and up-coming months.
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships, new products, and new markets and drive sales in all the markets.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Previous experience as a successful Sr. sales Manager with at least 6 years.
- A strong history of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise, especially in corporate sales.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and signing of the contracts.
Send your resume to
Closing Date : 20th December, 2020